Friday, March 11, 2016

#1byoneUSBCarCharger 1Byone 7.2A / 36W 3-Port USB Car Charger with Smart IC Chip, Safety Protection for for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus 6 5SE 5S 5 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge Plus Note 5 4 S5 Tab S, LG G5 G4, HTC,Nexus 5X 6P, iPads Portable, Red & Black by 1byone

This is an excellent car charger. The reason I say that is because my oldest son is always up to speed with the latest and the greatest. When I mentioned to him that I will be reviewing a charger, first thing he said was, "mom, you have to be very careful. a lot of the chargers out there on the market can actually damage and sometimes destroy your device!" So then I forwarded him the link to this 1Byone charger here on Amazon, and he instantly came back to me with, "ok, this one's a good one!" and the next msg was, "can I have it once you're done reviewing it?!" Aside from all the features that are listed in the description of this product, my favorite one is that it works with iPhones and Android devices - which makes using it super convenient. Protects from over-heating, over-charging, over-current and short circuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment