Thursday, May 12, 2016

24K Premium Gold Collagen Beauty Face Mask for Anti Aging 10X Absorption for Professional Skin Care from iBeautyLabs #iBeautyLabs

This is a wonderful collagen beauty face mask that will leave your face feeling soft, smooth, silky and rejuvenated. It has some of the most beneficial components to perfect skin care - hyalaronic acid, Vit E, and collagen. The mask comes in a pouch filled with serum fluid which you don't want to discard butt rather dab onto the mask once you apply it to your face. The packaging has very clear instructions that are easy to follow. I have followed them fully and enjoyed the whole process. The mask feels like soft rubber and the smell is very pleasant and very subtle. The mask comes off as easily as it goes on. I kept it on for about 30 mins, and when I took it off, I truly believe my skin looked refreshed and moist, my dark circles were definitely less visible and the skin appeared lighter overall. I highly recommend this mask, it was very enjoyable and the skin felt silky smooth right after.

No comments:

Post a Comment