Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lutein 20mg Vitamin Supplement - Provides All-Natural Benefits for Eyes - For Healthy Retinal Tissue and Vision - The Best Way to Reduce Eye Strain and... from Zenwise Labs #Zenwise

Lutein is a great supplement for eyes. Ever since I found out about the benefits of this supplement, I've been taking it on and off. Interestingly, once I take it for a while and get used to improved eye condition - less dryness and fatigue, I forget to take it, and then notice that my eyes are very dry in the morning. The reason I've stopped buying it in the past was because this supplement can get very pricey. I like this brand because it's produced in an FDA registered facility and is made in USA according to the label. It appears to be fresh and of high potency. I'm not a dr, I'm just looking for good bargains on quality supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment