Saturday, August 27, 2016

Best Activated Charcoal Odor Absorber and Air Purifier By Sagano - Effective Refrigerator and Closet Deodorizer - Removes Unwanted Odor - Prevents Mold and Bacteria - Lasts up to Two Years #saganofresh

This Best Activated Charcoal Odor Absorber and Air Purifier By Sagano is excellent. Sagano is a great company and I have used several different products they make. I have onions and garlic dishes in my fridge all the time, and even though I double wrap them to prevent the smell seeping into other foods, it still does. I have put this odor absorber into my fridge a few weeks ago and noticed that my ice and my food taste pure without any hint of onion or garlic in them. I even stopped double wrapping - single plastic baggie and no smell whatsoever. Great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment