Friday, December 4, 2015

#bakerolla Bakerolla Sphere Ice Ball Maker Mold

This sphere ice ball maker mold is pretty cool. I tried making my first batch with my husband and he had some great tips for me on how to pour the water, etc. I asked him how many stars he'd give this product and he said he was very pleased with it and gave it 4.5-5 stars. He said he especially liked that it made 4 balls at a time. He said he's only seen ones that made 1 or 2. This is perfect for whiskey drinkers, much better than smaller ice cubes that melt too quickly. I tried several glasses and found the ones that worked as the balls are pretty large, but once you pour hard alcohol on the ice cube, it melts pretty fast and gets much smaller. It's perfect for whiskey because you're not supposed to replace the ice cubes, but rather add a little more whiskey to the existing melting ice cube (ball). It's like any other kitchen gadget, especially silicone one - you need to get used to it and it takes a few tries to get it the way you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment