Monday, December 7, 2015

#ozeri Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale review

This Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology. It came in a nice small box perfectly packed to prevent any kind of damage to it. Batteries were included which made it easy to start using it right away. It came with a thick manual even though I didn't have to open it. I was able to set up several users just by pressing the buttons on display - they are very intuitive, not complicated to set up. I was mostly looking to have a cool looking accurate scale for home use, the fat, muscle, hydration, and bone mass measurements are a bonus to me because I know that those can not be totally accurate, it's more of a reference. I lead an active life style and eat healthy, but sometimes I eat or drink a little more than I should, so jumping on the scale to track every once is not my thing. I'm more about looks and functionality. I've had an old scale which showed a slightly different weight if I were to step on it several times consecutively. Every time I tried this scale, I stepped on it several times in a row, and the weight was exactly the same. I give it 5 starts for the aesthetic appeal and accuracy in measuring weight. These types of scales are sensitive so to aid in even better accuracy you might want to make sure your feet are positioned the same way in relation to the round sensors for weight distribution and other measurements and also to step on it with bare feet for the other measurements to be accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment