Monday, December 14, 2015

#MagneticScreenDoor Premium Magnetic Screen Door

I've been looking for a screen door for my double wide french door for quite some time, and this seems to be the best product out there. The door that I want to keep open leads from the family room onto the porch and when the weather is permitting an open door, there's nothing to stop the bugs from coming in. This is a great screen door, even though it's not perfect. The length is a bit longer than my door, so it's not a tight fit at the bottom of the door. My door is metal and painted white. I would've loved if they had a white version of the velcro so that it''s not visible when they screen door is of but the velcro is on. It was important to me that the velcro came off easy without leaving any residue, which I did - came off easy. I like it because I used to leave the door open, or not bother. Now I can get the air and have bug protection without replacing all the windows. Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others. Permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment