Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#chefslimited Kitchen Utensils, 6 Piece Cooking Utensil Set With Holder, Bold Modern Kitchen Utensil Set With Floating Heads

This utensil set is of unique modern design. I've never owned a utensil set like this before. At first I didn't use it, just kept it sitting on the counter for decoration but slowly I started substituting them for my regular ones, and I am starting to get to like them. The design did throw me off, as they have square handles, and I'm used to round ones. But they are comfortable to hold and cook with, and they wash out easy. I like that they come with their own stand and don't take up room in the drawers. If you like the design, the utensils themselves are of great quality. I would recommend it for a kitchen with lots of counter space. Great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment