Thursday, November 26, 2015

#Lemonoil Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength

I have been using fresh lemons in my everyday life for years. I am a strong believer in lemons' beneficial properties. I have used a different brand of Lemon essential oil before, and was intrigued by this one because it is 5x extra strength. I have tested the smell and didn't find it to be chemical. I asked my husband to give me his opinion and he did say at first that it smelled like pledge. Then I took out a fresh lemon out of the refrigerator and squeezed the skin just enough to break the oil cells and release the oil. I rubbed it on my fingers on my one hand, and poured some from the bottle on the other hand. I asked him to smell each hand and tell me which one he thought was the natural one. He couldn't tell the difference. I always try to use the natural stuff from fresh lemons when it comes to consumption, but for all the other uses the cold pressed essential oil will be just fine - especially at this great value price!

No comments:

Post a Comment