Sunday, November 29, 2015

#sunsellaeggrings Sunsella 4" Silicone Egg & Pancake Rings - 4 Pack

These silicone rings for cooking eggs and pancakes are fun to use. There are several tricks that are suggested on the box that the rings come in. And I have figured out a few of my own while using them. The company recommends oiling them before using so that the food comes off easier. It does help with the food not sticking, but it will prevent the other trick from working. The one where they suggest dipping the ring into the mixture before putting it on the pan so that it prevents leaking. So my personal preference was to pick a method - if I were to hold the ring down after pouring the egg or mixture into it, then I would oil it before hand and won't need to dip it into the mixture. But if I don't have time to hold it down, I would sacrifice the ease of food removal, and dip it into the mixture unoiled, so that it would coat the ring, and then put it on the hot pan so it forms the instant seal and then I would pour the egg or the mixture into the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment