Thursday, November 19, 2015

#DivasNeverAge Divas Never Age® - PROFESSIONAL Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum with Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Pomegranate. Cruelty Free and Organic

This PROFESSIONAL Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum smells heavenly! It's all natural, organic, pure goodness. it smells fruity with a mix of flowers and candy. Someone mentioned the strong smell and compared it to cologne. I could not disagree more. I hate smell of cologne. I have sensitivity to everything, and usually prefer non-scented products. Recently I started experimenting with essential oils, and realized that some scents and smells are actually beneficial to our wellbeing. My skin feels amazing when I use this product and I'm super sensitive to everything. It refreshes the skin and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. The list of ingredients is the best you can get. With Vit C and E and hyaluronic acid, plus pomegranate and green tea extracts - super antioxidants boost for your skin. I love everything about this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment