Tuesday, October 13, 2015

beautiful decorating LED lights that add sparkle to any plant and transform any ordinary object into a festive display #rtgsproducts



I love LED lights! lights These lights are so bright and pretty! I got 6 different colors of these lights and wanted to review the soft white ones. All these lights come on a 6 ft thin soft bendable wire that is very easy to manipulate. The lights come with 2 round cr2032 batteries which will make the light run for 24 hours continuously or even longer. I used the soft white lights in this decorative plant and it came to life instantly! I turn it on every night and my room is transformed into a festive atmosphere instantly. I'm also attaching pix of other color lights that I played around with. I change them up and move them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment