Friday, October 16, 2015

These strips are excellent. i can see the result almost instantly. I know how important it is to have a healthy pH in our bodies, so I'm addicted to testing myself throughout the day. I never realized how eating certain healthy foods like nuts for example in bigger quantities lowers your pH into acidic levels. And simply by adding a little fresh squeezed lemon juice into your morning water will insure your pH being in normal range. These test strips are keeping me honest - once I saw the fluctuation of my body's pH if i overeat of something that is supposed to be 'healthy' like protein, nuts - I try harder to eat everything in moderation, and definitely feel better already! excellent quality pH test strips - so easy to use, I test myself several times a day to keep myself honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment