Friday, October 16, 2015

#midorispring Midori Spring Ceremonial (GOLD) Matcha Green Tea - my new favorite!

This is my second time trying Matcha Green Tea. But it is my first time trying Ceremonial Gold class tea by Midori Spring. This was a life changing experience for me. This tea is so smooth, has a sweet aftertaste (not bitter at all) and left me feeling energized and satisfied. The powdery texture is pleasant which was a surprise to me. I tried it mid-way between lunch and dinner when I felt like I wanted something but wasn't quite hungry. That nagging feeling is completely gone. I felt satisfied and my mouth felt fresh and clean. This tea comes neatly packaged in an airtight container and is very fresh. The aroma is amazing. I am now #1 fan of this tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment