Thursday, October 22, 2015

#BlueRidge Blue Ridge Lightweight Travel and Camping Hammock review

This Blue Ridge Lightweight Travel and Camping Hammock (Blue/Gray) is easily portable made from nylon parachute material that is easy to clean and feels great to lounge in. All you need is 2 trees within 10 ft of each other. Or you could invest in longer heavier duty straps. I have been looking for a hammock for a few months now, reading lots of reviews, and finally decided that this type of lightweight, parachute nylon material hammock is perfect for me! i didn't have the hammock straps, so was worried if it came with something to hook up the hammock to the trees with, and it did - it came with two ropes that you can tie around the trees. I was a little nervous if that kind of rope was going to stay on the tree and not slide down from my weight, and it did stay in place. I am 150 lbs, If you're planning on having more weight in it, I would recommend heavier duty straps, which I am looking into also because the two trees on my property are more than 10 feet apart so i need longer straps to set it up. I climbed into the hammock very carefully at first, making sure it won't slide down the tree trunk or damage the tree, but once I got situated inside the hammock - what a relaxing and pleasurable experience! My skin is very sensitive to different materials - this one is very soft and doesn't make that sound some nylons make. It also protects from sun and wind which is very important to me and that's why I didn't want to get the rope one. It can fold into the little pouch that it is attached to it and it takes no room to store. Absolutely love this hammock!

No comments:

Post a Comment