Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#healthywiserph great quality test strips - best if you know what the different colors mean on your own- instructional paper insert is confusing

It was interesting to test my ketone levels this morning with these test strips. The instructions which are included in the package were somewhat difficult to understand, so I used my own guessing method, and so based on the light color of my test strip i assumed my ketone levels were low - which I believe is a good thing. My ketone level should've been low because i did the test late in the morning after not eating anything since previous night. I guess it would've been bad if my test strip was of the darker color, so I'm glad it is not. I am not sure how else to interpret the result. Maybe for a doctor's office or someone with prior experience in ketone levels the instructions would make sense, but for me they didn't. Other than that, the quality of the strips is excellent, hence the 5 stars. The container is easy to open. So as long as you know what you're looking for/at in your result, this is a great product. It does say 'professional grade' after all. So if I were more informed about what the difference in colors means, this would've been a perfect product for me. If you know how to interpret different colors and could share, please leave me a comment, it would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment